Need Help With your assignment? Get expert academic writing assistance! We can write any paper on any subject within the tightest time.
Pretend that the President of CSUN asked you to create and distribute a survey to CSUN undergraduate students. She is interested in how student demographics and background factors (independent variables) impact their satisfaction with various educational, academic support services, and non-academic services provided by the university (dependent variables).
• Clearly print instructions on the survey, the purpose of the survey, a guarantee of confidentiality.
• Each question should be numbered
• All of the questions should be closed-ended. A limited number of partially open-ended (ex. Race/Ethnicity) can be used. The one open ended question you can have is student major.
• While some Yes/No questions are fine, try not to use too many and instead provide more response categories in order to collect better data.
• Always end the survey with “Thank you for your participation”
• The survey should be 2-3 pages long.
Part I of the Survey: Start off by asking demographic and background questions and list response categories vertically. For example:
1. Class Standing
Part II of the Survey: Create a scale that asks students about their level of satisfaction with various aspects of the educational, academic support services, and non-academic services provided by the university. For example:
Ability to enroll in classes you need for your major.